Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Nurse Leader
- The NHSN Standardized Infection Ratio (SIR): A Guide to the SIR.(Updated April 2022. Available at:)https://www.cdc.gov/nhsn/pdfs/ps-analysis-resources/nhsn-sir-guide.pdfDate accessed: January 16, 2023
- A quality improvement initiative to increase central line maintenance bundle compliance through nursing-led rounds.Pediatr Qual Saf. 2022; 7: e515
- Attributable cost and length of stay for central line-associated bloodstream infections.Pediatrics. 2014; 133: e1525-e1532
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Note: The author would like to thank Ellen DiVenere, BSN, RN, CPN, Catherine Collins, MD, Nicole Brazg, MSN, APRN, Ariel Warren, MSN, APRN-NP, and Amanda Bonebrake, MPH, CIC, for their leadership and contributions, which were essential to the success of this project. This initiative did not receive any specific grant from funding agencies in the public, commercial or not-for-profit sectors.