Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Nurse Leader
- An integrative review of 21st-century roles, responsibilities, characteristics, and competencies of chief nurse executives: a blueprint for the next generation.Nurs Adm Q. 2017; 41: 297-309
- AONL nurse leader Core competencies.https://www.aonl.org/system/files/media/file/2022/10/AONL_CCDocument_101822_PRO.pdfDate: 2022Date accessed: November 1, 2022
- Organizational learning in hospitals: a realist review.J Adv Nurs. 2019; 75: 2352-2377
- Longitudinal nursing leadership insight survey part four: nurse leaders’ top challenges and areas for needed support.https://www.aonl.org/system/files/media/file/2022/10/AONL%20Longitudinal%20Nursing%20Leadership%20Insight%20Study%20Report%20L4%20Final.pdfDate: 2022Date accessed: November 1, 2022
- Sustaining exemplary practice: leading through the lens of organizational learning.J Nurs Adm. 2020; 50: 557-559
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Bret Lyman, PhD, RN, is an Associate Professor at the Brigham Young University College of Nursing in Provo, Utah. He can be reached at [email protected] Marie M. Prothero, PhD, RN, FACHE, is an Assistant Professor at the Brigham Young University College of Nursing in Provo, Utah. Joy Parchment, PhD, RN, NEA-BC, CPDC, is an Assistant Professor at the University of Central Florida, College of Nursing, Academic Health Sciences Center in Orlando, Florida.