Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Improving Organizational Effectiveness through Transformational Leadership.Sage Publications, California1994
- Leadership and Performance beyond Expectations.Free Press, New York1985
- Learning Leadership: The Five Fundamentals of Becoming an Exemplary Leader.John Wiley & Sons, Hoboken, New Jersey2016
- Effect of transformational leadership on job satisfaction and patient safety outcomes.Nurs Outlook. 2018; 66: 180-189
- Evidence for the 4Ms: interactions and outcomes across the care continuum.J Aging Health. 2021; 33: 469-481
- The Leadership challenge: How to Keep Getting Extraordinary Things Done in Organizations.Jossey- Bass, California1995
- Pre-implementation of the age-friendly health systems evidence-based 4Ms framework in a Multi-State convenient care practice.Worldviews Evid Based Nurs. 2021; 18: 118-128
- Achievement of age-friendly health systems committed to care excellence designation in a convenient care health care system.Health Serv Res. 2022; (e-publication)https://doi.org/10.1111/1475-6773.14071
- A quality improvement approach to develop an educational initiative for an age-friendly health system.Geriatr Nurs. 2022; 45: 193-197
- Using an empathic design thinking approach to reshape interprofessional curricula for health care trainees.J Interpro Educ Pract. 2021; 24: 100446
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Funding: This work is supported by a grant from The John A. Hartford Foundation to the Case Western Reserve University Frances Payne Bolton School of Nursing. Note: Acknowledgement of MinuteClinic leadership: Sharon Vitti, David Fairchild, Donna Learned, Mary Czymbor-Hepburn, and Meredith Dixon. Acknowledgment of the AFHS team: Robin Hughes, Evelyn Duffy, Nicholas Schiltz, Elizabeth Zimmerman, Lilia Pino, Mary McCormick, Sarah Ball, Jennifer Nabong, Elizabeth Evans, Anna Bender, Megan Foradori, Barbara Tassell, Brian Crick, Jackson Fielder, Ronald Hickman, Kelli Qua, Haley Kuhner, Ilona Seaman. Acknowledgement of the Institute for Healthcare Team: Leslie Pelton, Sherry Greenberg, Kevin Little, Dylan Balcom, Joelle Baehrend. Editorial assistance: Matthew McManus.