Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Nurse Leader
- Issues related to staff retention and turnovers.Semin Nurse Manag. 2002; 10: 171-179
- Nurse manager succession planning: synthesis of the evidence.J Nurs Manag. 2013; 21: 971-979
- The nurse manager academy: An innovative approach to managerial competency development.Nurs Leadersh Forum. 2004; 8: 133-137
- Generalized Self-Efficacy Scale.in: Weinman J. Wright S. Johnston M. Measures in Health Psychology: A User’s Portfolio. Causal and Control Beliefs. NFER-NELSON, Windsor, UK1995: 35-37
- AONE, AONL. AONL Nurse Manager Competencies. Chicago, IL: AONE, AONL.(Available at:)https://www.aonl.org/system/files/media/file/2019/06/nurse-manager-competencies.pdfDate: 2015Date accessed: January 10, 2022
- Men and Women of the Corporation.Basic Books, New York, NY1993
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Note: The Texas Health Resources Foundation provided the funding for the leadership development workshop. Dr Balluck has reported that he/she has no relationships relevant to the contents of this paper to disclose. She sincerely acknowledges the help and support of the executive team from Texas Health Hurst Euless Bedford and the Texas Health Foundation for the philanthropic support of this project. Special thanks to Dr. Deborah Behan, THHEB nurse scientist, and Dr. Brandon Goertz, THHEB V.P. of Professional Support Services, for their expertise and guidance with the data analysis for this project.