Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- ( ICS)2®. 2021 Cybersecurity Workforce Study: A Resilient Cybersecurity Profession Charts the Path Forward.(Available at:)https://www.isc2.org//-/media/ISC2/Research/2021/ISC2-Cybersecurity-Workforce-Study-2021.ashxDate accessed: October 5, 2022
- Cyber Seek. Cybersecurity Supply/Demand Heat Map.(Available at:)https://www.cyberseek.org/heatmap.htmlDate accessed: October 5, 2022
- New Quick Safety Advisory on Building a Culture of Cybersecurity.(Available at:)https://www.jointcommission.org/resources/news-and-multimedia/news/2021/10/new-quick-safety-advisory-on-building-a-culture-of-cybersecurity/Date: 2021Date accessed: October 4, 2022
- Security Tip (ST04-001): What Is Cybersecurity? 2019.(Available at:)https://www.cisa.gov/uscert/ncas/tips/ST04-001Date accessed: September 9, 2022
- Here’s How Much Your Personal Information Is Selling for on the Dark Web.(Available at:)https://www.experian.com/blogs/ask-experian/heres-how-much-your-personal-information-is-selling-for-on-the-dark-web/Date accessed: October 4, 2022
- Healthcare Sector Cybersecurity Framework Implementation Guide.(Available at:)https://www.cisa.gov/sites/default/files/publications/HPH_Framework_Implementation_Guidance.pdfDate: 2016Date accessed: October 14, 2022
- Framework for Improving Critical Infrastructure Cybersecurity. Version 1.1. 2018.(Available at:)https://nvlpubs.nist.gov/nistpubs/CSWP/NIST.CSWP.04162018.pdfDate accessed: September 9, 2022
- Ransomware Attacks on Hospitals Have Changed.(Available at:)https://www.aha.org/center/cybersecurity-and-risk-advisory-services/ransomware-attacks-hospitals-have-changed#:∼:text=Ransomware%20attacks%20on%20hospitals%20are%20not%20white%20collar,patient%20care%2C%20which%20puts%20patient%20safety%20at%20riskDate accessed: October 4, 2022
- Sophos. The State of Ransomware in Healthcare 2022.(Available at:)https://assets.sophos.com/X24WTUEQ/at/4wxp262kpf84t3bxf32wrctm/sophos-state-of-ransomware-healthcare-2022-wp.pdfDate: 2022Date accessed: October 19, 2022
- SEC Filings show hidden ransomware costs and losses.(Available at:)https://www.csoonline.com/article/3654293/sec-filings-show-hidden-ransomware-costs-and-losses.htmlDate accessed: October 4, 2022
- Cybersecurity awareness: protecting data and patients.Nurs Manage. 2017; 48: 16-19
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Note: The authors declare no conflicts of interest. The authors did not receive any specific grant from funding agencies in public, commercial, or not-for-profit sectors.