Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Reflections from a system chief nursing executive: intention to lead.I Int Nurs Rev. 2021; 68: 437-440
- Certification for Global Nurse Consultants. 2020 (Available at:)https://www.icn.ch/what-we-do/icn-certified-global-nurse-consultantsDate accessed: October 1, 2022
- Global Strategic Directions for Nursing and Midwifery 2021-2025. 2021 (Available at:)https://apps.who.int/iris/bitstream/handle/10665/344562/9789240033863-eng.pdfDate accessed: October 1, 2022
- State of the World’s Nursing 2020: Investing in Education, Jobs and Leadership. 2020 (Available at:)https://www.who.int/publications/i/item/9789240003279Date accessed: October 1, 2022
- World Health Organization. (2022). 9th TRIAD Statement.(Available at:)https://www.who.int/publications/m/item/9th-triad-meeting-statementDate accessed: October 1, 2022
- Sustain and Retain in 2022 and Beyond. International Centre on Nurse Migration,
2022 (Available at:)https://www.icn.ch/system/files/2022-01/Sustain%20and%20Retain%20in%202022%20and%20Beyond-%20The%20global%20nursing%20workforce%20and%20the%20COVID-19%20pandemic.pdfDate accessed: October 1, 2022
- Nursing and Midwifery Global Community of Practice. 2022 (Available at:)https://nursingandmidwiferyglobal.org/Date accessed: October 1, 2022
- The United Nations. 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development. 2015 (Available at:)https://sdgs.un.org/sites/default/files/publications/21252030 Agenda for Sustainable Development web.pdfDate accessed: October 1, 2022
- Eastern, Central, and Southern Africa. ECSA: Education and Labor Market for Nurses; Challenges and Opportunities. 2021 (Available at:)https://www.icn.ch/system/files/2021-07/ECSA_Report_2021.pdfDate accessed: October 1, 2022
- Health Care in Danger. Violence Against Health Care: Current Practices to Prevent, Reduce or Mitigate Violence Against Health Care. 2022 (Available at:)https://www.icn.ch/system/files/2022-07/Violence%20against%20healthcare%20survey%20report.pdfDate accessed: October 1, 2022
- The Gender Pay Gap in the Health and Care Sector: A Global Analysis in the Time of COVID-19. 2022 (Available at:)https://www.who.int/publications/i/item/9789240052895Date accessed: October 1, 2022
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Note: The author thanks Dr. Joyce Fitzpatrick, Dr. Linda Everett, Dr. Judith Shamian, and Dr. Annette Kennedy for their expertise, leadership, mentorship, and support. This work did not receive any specific grant from funding agencies in the public, commercial, or not-for profit sectors.