Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Racial Reckoning Statement.(Available at:)https://www.nursingworld.org/practice-policy/workforce/racism-in-nursing/RacialReckoningStatementDate: June 11, 2022Date accessed: June 13, 2022
- National Commission to Address Racism in Nursing. Report Series: Racism in Nursing. 2022. p. 52.https://www.nursingworld.org/∼49c4d0/globalassets/practiceandpolicy/workforce/commission-to-address-racism/racism-in-nursing-report-series.pdfDate accessed: September 26, 2022
- Achieving health equity through eradication structural racism in the United States: a call to action for nursing leadership.J Nurs Scholarsh. 2020; 52: 696-704
- Nursing Scope and Standards of Practice.4th Edition. American Nurses Association, Silver Spring, MD2021: 91
- White Fragility.Beacon Press, Boston, MA2018: xiii
- Inclusive Conversations: Fostering Equity, Empathy, and Belonging Across Differences.Berrett-Koehler Publishers, Oakland, CA2020: 157