Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Nurse Leader
- The 'Great Resignation': What Health Care Leaders Need to Know Now. Updated 2022.(Available at:)https://www.advisory.com/daily-briefing/2022/01/07/great-resignation#:∼:text=The%20U.S.%20Bureau%20of%20Labor,of%20the%20%22Great%20Resignation.%22Date accessed: June 14, 2022
- Ballooning Expenses, Fewer Patients Lead to Memorial Sloan Kettering’s $450 Million Loss. Modern Healthcare.(Available at:)https://www.modernhealthcare.com/finance/ballooning-expenses-fewer-patients-lead-memorial-sloan-ketterings-450-million-lossDate: November 13, 2020Date accessed: June 13, 2022
- Impact of COVID-19 on new graduate nurses' transition to practice.Nurse Educ. 2021; 46: 209-214
- A systematic review of the effectiveness of strategies and interventions to improve the transition from student to newly qualified nurse.Int J Nurs Stud. 2015; 52: 1254-1268
- Engaging the night shift nurse with activities & educational opportunities. ICU Management & Practice. 2020;20(2).(Available at:)https://healthmanagement.org/c/icu/issuearticle/engaging-the-night-shift-nurse-with-activities-educational-opportunitiesDate accessed: June 17, 2022
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Note: These authors gratefully acknowledge Mary Elizabeth Davis, DNP, RN, CHPN, AOCNS, for her mentorship. Further, they acknowledge Patricia Spellman, DNP, RN, CNML, Critical Care Nursing Director, for her unwavering support throughout the implementation of this creative initiative. This research did not receive any specific grant from funding agencies in the public, commercial, or not-for-profit sectors.