- Wainer D.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Traveling-Nurse Bubble Bursts. Wall Street Journal.(Available at:)https://www.wsj.com/articles/traveling-nurse-bubble-bursts-11658919781?mod=Searchresults_pos1&page=1Date: July 27, 2022Date accessed: July 30, 2022
- Hospitals Desperately Need Staff. But Capping Travel Nurses’ Pay Won’t Help. Washington Post.(Available at:)https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/2022/03/14/travel-nurse-pay-caps/Date: March 14, 2022Date accessed: July 30, 2022
- May 2020 National Industry-Specific Occupational Employment and Wage Estimates: NAICS 561320 - Temporary Help Services.(Available at:)https://www.bls.gov/oes/2020/may/naics5_561320.htm#29-0000Date accessed: July 30, 2022
- May 2021 National Industry Specific Occupational Employment and Wage Estimates: NAICS 561320 - Temporary Help Services.(Available at:)https://www.bls.gov/oes/current/naics5_561320.htm#29-0000Date accessed: July 30, 2022
- The State of the Healthcare Workforce Report 2022.(Available at:)https://hire.vivian.com/blog/state-of-healthcare-workforce-2022Date accessed: July 25, 2022
- A very different nursing workforce.Nurse Leader. 2022; 20: 109-110
- How Should We Prepare for the Wave Of Retiring Baby Boomer Nurses? May 3, 3027.(Available at:)https://www.healthaffairs.org/do/10.1377/forefront.20170503.059894/Date accessed: July 20, 2022
- Nurse employment during the first fifteen months of the COVID-19 pandemic.Health Aff (Millwood). 2022; 41: 79-85
- A Worrisome Drop in the Number of Young Nurses. Health Affairs Forefront.(Available at:)https://www.healthaffairs.org/do/10.1377/forefront.20220412.311784Date: April 13, 2022Date accessed: July 13, 2022
- Highlights from AACN’s 2021 Annual Survey.(Available at:)https://www.aacnnursing.org/Portals/42/Data/Survey-Data-Highlights-2021.pdfDate: April 5, 2022Date accessed: July 20, 2022
- Nurses' intent to leave their position and the profession during the COVID-19 pandemic.J Nurs Adm. 2021; 51: 488-494
- Focusing on nurse well-being.Nurse Leader. 2022; 20: 222-223