- Auerbach D.I.
- Buerhaus P.I.
- Donelan K.
- Staiger D.O.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Brooks BA. The nursing labor market’s structural shift. Nurse Leader, in press.
- A worrisome drop in the number of young nurses. Health Affairs Forefront. April 13, 2022.(Available at:)
- American Nurses Foundation. Pulse of the Nation’s Nurse Survey Series: 2022 Workplace Survey. 2022.(Available at:)https://www.nursingworld.org/∼4a209f/globalassets/covid19/anf-2022-workforce-written-report-final.pdfDate accessed: August 16, 2022
- National Nurse Work Environments—October 2021: A Status Report. Crit Care Nurse. 2022. American Association of Critical-Care Nurses.(Available at:)https://aacnjournals.org/ccnonline/article/doi/10.4037/ccn2022798/31808/National-Nurse-Work-Environments-October-2021-ADate accessed: August 15, 2022
- Determining and communicating employee pay: transparency versus the “black box.”.Nurse Leader. 2021; 19: 225-226
- Pay inequity: now what?.Nurse Leader. 2021; 19: 325-326
- The impact of human resource management on organizational performance: progress and prospects.Acad Manage J. 1996; 39: 779-801
- State of Healthcare Workforce 2022. Vivian Health.(Available at:)https://hire.vivian.com/blog/state-of-healthcare-workforce-2022Date accessed: July 25, 2022
- ASHHRA/PwC Saratoga® HR Metrics Tool.(Available at:)https://ashhra.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/Saratoga-FY22-Hospital-Consortium-Upgrade.pdfDate accessed: July 30, 2022
- Personnel selection as a signaling game.J Appl Psychol. 2012; 97: 719-738