Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The nursing shortage in the United States of America: an integrative review of the literature.J Adv Nurs. 2003; 43: 335-343
- Oregon’s Nursing Shortage: A Public Health Crisis in the Making. Issue Brief No. 1.Northwest Health Foundation, Portland, OR2001
- ONLC Strategic Plan: Solutions to Oregon’s Nursing Shortage.OR: Oregon Nurse Leadership Council, Portland2002
- Are you man enough to be a nurse?.Nurs Educ Perspect. 2003; 24: 6-7
- Oregon Center for Nursing. Caring Knows No Boundaries [poster].(Available at:)https://oregoncenterfornursing.org/wp-content/uploads/Clip_Art_and_Graphics/caringposter.jpgDate: 2004Date accessed: April 26, 2022
- Dickson G.L. Flynn L. Nursing Policy Research: Turning Evidence-Based Research Into Health Policy. Springer, New York, NY2009
- The Future of Nursing: Leading Change, Advancing Health.National Academies Press, Washington, DC2011
- Versant residency: a retrospective review.Nurs Econ. 2021; 39: 239-246
- Guiding Principles for Academic-Practice Partnerships. January 2012.(Available at:)https://www.aacnnursing.org/Academic-Practice-Partnerships/The-Guiding-PrinciplesDate accessed: April 6, 2022
- Promoting advanced certifications: creating a system strategy.Nurse Leader. 2021; 19: 596-607
Note: This research did not receive any specific grant from funding agencies in the public, commercial, or not-for-profit sectors. The authors would like to express their gratitude to the exceptional nurse leaders at Legacy Health for their commitment to building and sustaining a strong nursing workforce.