Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Nursing in 2021: Retaining the Healthcare Workforce when We Need it Most.McKinsey Insights, 2021https://www.mckinsey.com/industries/healthcare-systems-and-services/our-insights/nursing-in-2021-retaining-the-healthcare-workforce-when-we-need-it-mostDate accessed: May 11, 2021
- Nurses’ intent to leave their position and the profession during the COVID-19 pandemic.JONA. 2021; 51: 488-494
- Human-Centred leadership in health care: a contemporary nursing leadership theory generated via constructivist Grounded theory.J Nurs Manag. 2017; 15: 266-270
- Transforming shared governance: toward professional governance for nursing.JONA. 2021; 51: 206-211
- Evaluating appreciative inquiry: a relational constructionist Perspective.Hum Relations. 2004; 57: 1017-1036
- Appreciative inquiry in Rural Tourism: a Case Study from Canada.Tourism Geographies. 2009; 11: 256-269
- Implementing the 4D cycle of appreciative inquiry in health care: a methodological Review.J Adv Nurs. 2012; 69: 1224-1226
- Advances in appreciative inquiry as an organizational development Intervention.Organ Dev J. 1995; 13: 14-22
- Transforming the Prison: Romantic Optimism or appreciative realism.Criminal Justice. 2001; 1: 161-180
- Appreciative Inquire and public dialogue: an approach to community change.Public Organ Rev A Glob J. 2002; 2: 235-252
- Appreciative Inquiry: toward a Methodology for Understanding and Enhancing Organizational Innovation.Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH1986
- Appreciative inquiry in health care.Br J Health Manag. 2010; 16: 164-172
- Discovering nursing excellence through appreciative inquiry.Nurs Leader. 2007; 5: 42-46
- Collaborating for Chante, Appreciative Inquiry.Barrett-Koehler, San Francisco, CA2003
- Achieving transformational change: Using appreciative inquiry for strategic planning in a School of nursing.J Prof Nurs. 2012; 28: 119-124
Note: This research did not receive any specific grant from funding agencies in the public, commercial, or not-for-profit sectors.