Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- How Did The Human Heart Become Associated With Love? And How Did It Turn Into the Shape We Know Today? February 12.(Available at:)https://ideas.ted.com/how-did-the-human-heart-become-associated-with-love-and-how-did-it-turn-into-the-shape-we-know-today/Date: 2019Date accessed: April 1, 2022
- How nurses cope with patient death: a systematic review and qualitative meta-synthesis.J Clin Nurs. 2018; 27: e39-e49
- How death anxiety impacts nurses’ caring for patients at the end of life: a review of literature.Open Nurs J. 2013; 7: 14-21
- Nurses: If Florence Could See Us Now [film].First Run Features, 2013
- The Wild Edge of Sorrow.North Atlantic Books, Berkeley, CA2015