Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Saad L. U.S. ethics ratings rise for medical workers and teachers. December 22, 2020. Gallup, Inc. Available at: https://news.gallup.com/poll/328136/ethics-ratings-rise-medical-workers-teachers.aspx. Accessed.
US Census Bureau, Population Division. Annual Estimates of the Resident Population by Sex, Race, and Hispanic Origin for the United States: April 1, 2010 to July 1, 2019. NC-EST2019-SR11H. [Excel]. June 2020. Available at: https://www2.census.gov/programs-surveys/popest/tables/2010-2019/national/asrh/nc-est2019-sr11h.xlsx. Accessed April 29, 2021.
- The U.S. will become minority white in 2045, census projects. March 14, 2018. Metropolitan Policy Program, The Brookings Institution.(Available at:)https://www.brookings.edu/blog/the-avenue/2018/03/14/the-us-will-become-minority-white-in-2045-census-projects/Date accessed: November 9, 2020
- New census data shows the nation is diversifying even faster than predicted. July 1, 2020. Metropolitan Policy Program, The Brookings Institution.(Available at:)https://www.brookings.edu/research/new-census-data-shows-the-nation-is-diversifying-even-faster-than-predicted/Date accessed: November 9, 2020
- Health Resources and Services Administration, National Center for Health Workforce Analysis. 2018 National Sample Survey of Registered Nurses: brief summary results.(Available at:)https://data.hrsa.gov/DataDownload/NSSRN/GeneralPUF18/2018_NSSRN_Summary_Report-508.pdfDate: 2019Date accessed: November 30, 2020
- Institute for Diversity in Health Management. Diversity and disparities: a benchmark study of U.S. hospitals in 2015.(Available at:)https://ifdhe.aha.org/system/files/media/file/2020/03/Diverity_Disparities2016_final.pdfDate: 2016Date accessed: November 30, 2020
- Faculty Census Survey 2018-2019: distribution full-time nurse educators by race, 2019.(Available at:)https://www.nln.org/docs/default-source/uploadedfiles/default-document-library/distribtion-of-full-time-nurse-educators-by-race-2019-pdf.pdf?sfvrsn=ca00d_0Date accessed: April 13, 2022
- The Sullivan Commission on Diversity in the Healthcare Workforce, W.K. Kellogg Foundation, Duke University School of Medicine. Missing persons: minorities in the health professions.(Available at:)https://campaignforaction.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/SullivanReport-Diversity-in-Healthcare-Workforce1.pdfDate: 2004Date accessed: December 3, 2020
Wesley Y. Gaining equity in health care: building the pipeline of black nurse leaders. In: Wright E II, Wallace EV, eds. The Ashgate Research Companion to Black Sociology. Milton Park, UK: Taylor & Francis; 2015:203-209. Available at: https://www.routledgehandbooks.com/doi/10.4324/9781315612775.ch14. Accessed November 17, 2020.
- The Future of Nursing 2020-2030: Charting a Path to Achieve Health Equity.National Academics Press, Washington, DC2021
- The 2016 Deloitte Millennial Survey: winning over the next generation of leaders.(Available at:)https://www2.deloitte.com/al/en/pages/about-deloitte/articles/2016-millennialsurvey.htmlDate: 2016Date accessed: September 22, 2021
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Note: This research did not receive any specific grant from funding agencies in the public, commercial, or not-for-profit sectors. No funding was received from any source outside of New York City Health + Hospitals. No potential or actual conflict of interest exists.