Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The development of practice scholarship in DNP programs: a paradigm shift.J Prof Nurs. 2013; 29: 330-337
- Academic-practice partnerships.J Nurs Admin. 2019; 49: 577-579
- Academic-practice partnerships: Building a sustainable model for doctor of nursing practice (DNP) projects.J Prof Nurs. 2020; 36: 569-578
- Optimizing impact through the tiered doctor of nursing practice project model.J Am Assoc Nurse Pract. 2020; 32: 263-268
- Strategies to reenvision doctor of nursing practice projects to meet organization goals during a pandemic.J Contin Educ Nurs. 2021; 52: 61-63
- Using partnerships to advance nursing practice and education: the precious prints project.J Prof Nurs. 2015; 31: 50-56
- Practice improvement.(Available at:)https://www.ahrq.gov/practiceimprovement/index.htmlDate accessed: February 24, 2022
- The effectiveness of continuous quality improvement for developing professional practice and improving health care outcomes: a systematic review.Implement Sci. 2020; 15: 1-14
- The essentials of doctoral education for advanced practice nursing.(Available at:)https://www.aacnnursing.org/DNP/DNP-EssentialsDate accessed: March 18, 2022
- Research electronic data capture (REDCap): a metadata-driven methodology and workflow process for providing translational research informatics support.J Biomed Inform. 2009; 42: 377-381
- Nurse leader DNP capstone projects evaluation: an action framework.J Dr Nurs Pract. 2018; 11: 100-106
Declarations of Interest: None.
Note: The project described was supported by the National Center for Research Resources, Grant UL1 RR024975-01, and is now at the National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences, Grant 2 UL1 TR000445-06. The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the NIH. The authors also acknowledge the assistance of Susie Leming Lee, DNP, MSN, RN, CPHQ, for figure creation.