Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Implementing a consensus model for advanced practice registered nurse practice.J Nurse Pract. 2018; 14: 419-424
- APRN and ANCC consensus model.(Available at:)https://www.nursingworld.org/certification/aprn-consensus-model/#:∼:text=The%20result%20was%20the%20Consensus%20Model%20for%20APRN,by%20preserving%20the%20highest%20standards%20of%20nursing%20excellenceDate accessed: March 14, 2022
- Licensure, accreditation, certification, and education.(Available at:)https://www.apna.org/about-psychiatric-nursing/about-pmh-aprns/lace-information/Date accessed: March 14, 2022
- Using learning communities to support adoption of health care innovations.Jt Comm J Qual Patient Safe. 2018; 44: 566-573
- Measuring shared mental models in healthcare.J Patient Saf Risk Manag. 2018; 23: 207-219
- Evaluation and durability of a curriculum-based intervention for promoting mental health among graduate students.Am J Health Educ. 2020; 51: 350-359
- Seeking the ‘magis’: a pathway to enhancing civility in higher education.Jesuit High Educ. 2015; 4: 27-35
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Note: This work represents an unfunded project that did not receive any specific grant from funding agencies in the public, commercial, or not-for-profit sectors.