Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Resilience, moral distress, and workplace engagement in emergency department nurses.West J Nurs Res. 2021; 43: 442-451
- What the COVID-19 pandemic tells us about the need to develop resilience in the nursing workforce.Nurs Manag (Harrow). 2020; 27: 22-27
Easler LA. Nurses’ Aesthetic Responses and Emotional Judgements to Senior Leaders’ Symbolism [doctoral dissertation]. Walden University, 2020. Available at: https://scholarworks.waldenu.edu/dissertations/9106. Accessed March 26, 2021.
- Executive summary: American Nurses Association health risk appraisal.(Available at:)https://www.nursingworld.org/∼4aeeeb/globalassets/practiceandpolicy/work-environment/health--safety/ana-healthriskappraisalsummary_2013-2016.pdfDate: 2017Date accessed: March 26, 2021
- System-level improvements in work environments lead to lower nurse burnout and higher patient satisfaction.J Nurs Care Qual. 2021; 36: 7-13
- Resilience and professional joy: a toolkit for nurse leaders.Nurse Leader. 2019; 17: 43-48
- Self-care as an ethical obligation for nurses.Nurs Ethics. 2020; 27: 1694-1702
- Interpretation Theory: Discourse and the Surplus of Meaning.Texas Christian University Press, Fort Worth, TX1976
- Music Medicine: The Science and Spirit of Healing Yourself With Sound.Sounds True, Boulder, CO2012