Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Entrepreneurship as innovation.in: Swedberg R. Entrepreneurship: The Social Science View. Oxford University Press, Oxford, UK2000: 51-75
- Creativity and innovation in health care: tapping into organizational enablers through human-centered design.Nurs Adm Q. 2018; 42: 62-75
- Strategies for learning from failure.Harv Bus Rev. 2011; 89 (137): 48-55
- Five Imperatives Addressing Healthcare’s Innovation Challenge.Harvard Business School and Harvard Medical School, 2014 (Available at:)http://www.hbs.edu/healthcare/Documents/Forum-on-Healthcare-Innovation-5-Imperatives.pdfDate accessed: September 15, 2017
- Psychological safety: the history, renaissance, and future of an interpersonal construct.Annu Rev Organ Psychol Organ Behav. 2014; 1: 23-43
- The dynamic componential model of creativity and innovation in organizations: making progress, making meaning.Res Organ Behav. 2016; 36: 157-183
- Design Thinking as an Enabler of Innovation: Exploring the Concept and Its Relation to Building Innovation Capabilities.([doctoral dissertation]) Chalmers University of Technology, Gothenburg, Sweden2013
Zuber C, Moody L. Learning from the best: unpacking the journey of organizational design thinking leaders. Paper presented at: the 21th DMI Academic Management Conference; July 28-29, 2016; Boston, MA.
- Complexity: the tipping point for leadership.in: Thakkar B.S. The Future of Leadership: Addressing Complex Global Issues. Palgrave Macmillan, Cham, Switzerland2018: 93-124
- The network secrets of great change agents.Harv Bus Rev. 2003; 91: 62-68
- Innovation leadership behaviors: starting the complexity journey.in: Davidson S. Weberg D. Porter-O’Grady T. Malloch K. Leadership for Evidence-Based Innovation in Nursing and Health Professions. 2016: 43-76
- Organizational climate and culture.Comprehensive handbook of psychology. 2003; 12: 365-402
- A New Era for Culture, Change, and Leadership. June 5, 2019. MIT Sloan Management Review.(Available at:)https://sloanreview.mit.edu/article/a-new-era-for-culture-change-and-leadership/Date accessed: August 1, 2019