Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The future of nursing: leading change, advancing health.2011 (Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, Institute of Medicine. Available at:)http://www.nationalacademies.org/hmd/Reports/2010/The-Future-of-Nursing-Leading-Change-Advancing-Health.aspxDate accessed: October 1, 2018
- Pioneering a primary care adult nurse practitioner interprofessional fellowship.J Nurse Pract. 2014; 10: 378-386
- Veteran Affairs Centers of Excellence in Primary Care Education: transforming nurse practitioner education.Nurs Outlook. 2014; 62: 78-88
- Veterans Affairs interprofessional nurse practitioner residency in primary care: a competency-based program.J Nurse Pract. 2016; 12: e267-e273
- Evaluation of Veterans Affairs Primary Care Nurse Practitioner Residency: achievement of competencies.Nurs Outlook. 2018; 66: 25-34
- Quality and safety education for nurses.Nurs Outlook. 2007; 55: 122-131
- Quality and safety education for nurses (QSEN): the key is systems thinking.Online J Issues Nurs. 2013; 18 (Manuscript 1)
- Aligning healthcare safety and quality competencies: Quality and Safety Education for Nurses (QSEN), The Joint Commission, and American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) Magnet standards crosswalk.Nurse Leader. 2016; 14: 70-75
Note: This project has been funded in whole or in part by the Centers of Excellence in Primary Care Education of the Office of Academic Affiliations, US Department of Veterans Affairs.