Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Nurse Leader
- The Road Not Taken. The Poetry Foundation Website.Accessed January 26, 2014.)
- Screening US in patients with mammographically dense breasts: initial experience with Connecticut Public Act 09-41.Radiology. 2012; 265: 59-69
- The new health law: bad for doctors, awful for patients.http://www.theihcc.com/en/communities/policy_legislation/the-new-health-law-bad-for-doctors-awful-for-pat_gn17y01k.html(Accessed April 10, 2014.)Date: April 2011
- Mammography and malpractice litigation: current status, lessons, and admonitions.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 1993; 161: 931-935
Medical Negligence: The Role of America's Civil Justice System in Protecting Patients' Rights. American Association for Justice — Medical Negligence Primer, 3. February 2011. https://www.justice.org/sites/default/files/file-uploads/Medical_Negligence_Primer.pdf. Accessed February 12, 2015. http://www.justice.org/resources/Medical_Negligence_Primer.pdf Accessed February 16, 2014.
- Improving the quality of health care: where law, accreditation, and professionalism collide.Health Matrix Clevel. 2013; 23: 395-407
- Review of Reforms to Our Medical Liability System.http://www.ahrq.gov/qual/liability/reforms.htm(Accessed March 29, 2014.)Date: December 2009
- Tort reform and accidental deaths.J Law Econ. 2007; 50: 221-238
- Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations, Washington, DC2006: 2 Health care at the Crossroads: Strategies for Improving the Medical Liability System and Preventing Patient Injury.
- The Evolution of Public Health Regulation [Eleanor D. Kinney, lecture]. September 10, 2002. Phoenix, AZ: Grand Canyon University.Accessed February 12, 2015)
Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA), Pub. L. No. 111-148, § 3011, 124 Stat. 378, 937 (2010).
- ‘Obamacare’ Health Reform Already Forcing Doctors to Have to Close Practices. Washington Times. February 7, 2013.http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/feb/7/doctors-feel-ill-winds-blowing-as-they-look-closel/?page5all(Accessed February 12, 2015.)
- CareFusion to Pay the Government $40.1 Million to Resolve Allegations That Include More Than $11 Million in Kickbacks to One Doctor [press release]. The United States Department of Justice.http://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/2014/January/14-civ-021.html(Accessed March 19, 2014.)Date: January 9, 2014
- Responding to patient safety incidents: the “seven pillars”.Qual Saf Health Care. 2010; 19: e11
- No-fault compensation for medical injuries: the prospect for error prevention.JAMA. 2001; 286: 217-223
- Disclosure of medical injury to patients: an improbable risk management strategy.Health Aff (Millwood). 2007; 26: 215-226
- A better approach to medical malpractice claims? The University of Michigan experience.J Health Life Sci Law. 2009; 2: 125-159
- NICHE Website.Accessed April 5, 2014.)
- Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Website.Accessed March 29, 2014.)
- AHRQ Website.Accessed April 4, 2014.)
- Rural hospitals: trends, challenges, and. a future research and policy analysis agenda.J Rural Health. 2002; 18: 197-210