To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Nurse Leader
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- The Future of the Nursing Workforce in the United States: Data, Trends and Implications. Jones & Bartlett, Sudbury, MA2008
- National Sample Survey of Registered Nurses.Accessed May 27, 2008.)
- Robert Wood Johnson Foundation. 2006 Annual Report.Accessed May 27, 2008.)
- Nursing Workforce: Multiple Factors Create Nurse Recruitment and Retention Problems. GAO-01-912T.Accessed May 27, 2008.)
- Faculty shortages in baccalaureate and graduate nursing programs: Scope of the problem and strategies for expanding the supply.Accessed May 27, 2008.)
- Betty Irene Moore Nursing Initiative.Accessed May 27, 2008.)
- Safeguarding the patient and the profession: the value of critical care nurse certification.Am J Crit Care. 2003; 12 (Accessed May 24, 2008.): 154-164Available at http://ajcc.aacnjournals.org/cgi/content/full/12/2/154?ijkey=36dea692d3f83809cd37d99a67308fa1fbcae639#R3
- Graduate Nurse Perceptions of Work Experience.Nurse Economist. 2006; (Accessed May 20, 2008.): 150-155
- Health Care at the Crossroads: Strategies for Addressing the Evolving Nursing Crisis. JCAHO, Oakbrook Terrace, IL2002
- The Impact of Transition Experience on Practice of Newly Licensed Registered Nurses. NCSBN.Accessed May 28, 2008.)
- Quantifying the Nursing Residency Advantage: The Fast-Track to Nursing Competence & Confidence. White paper. Versant Corp, Los Angeles, CA2008
© 2008 Mosby, Inc. Published by Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.