To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Nurse Leader
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Harper Collins, New York1966: 1-5 The Effective Executive.
- Oxford University Press, New York2004: 11-12 Lost Knowledge: Confronting the Threat of an Aging Workforce.
- Rethinking traditional methods for measuring intellectual capital.Nurs Admin Q. 2007; 31: 13-16
- Wisdom at work: The importance of the older and experienced nurse in the workplace.Accessed May 15, 2008.)
- From Novice to Expert. Prentice Hall, Upper Saddle River, NJ2000
- U.S. air traffic controller force crisis.Available at: www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22917202/(Accessed.)Date: January 30, 2008
- Searching for the silver bullet: Leading edge solutions for leveraging an aging workforce.Available at: http://www.metlife.com/FileAssets/MMI/MMIStudiesSearchingSilverBullet.pdf(Accessed June 4, 2008.)Date: November 2007
- Information technology: Building nursing intellectual capital for the information age.Nurs Admin Q. 2007; 31: 84-88
- Reaping the benefits from intellectual capital.Nurs Admin Q. 2007; 31: 6-12
- Jossey-Bass, San Francisco2006: 5 A Leader's Legacy.
© 2008 Mosby, Inc. Published by Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.